Travel is becoming more and more popular especially with the flaunting nature of the emerged social media. It easily allows one to experience different environment and exposure while having a great time. Venturing into solo travel has its obvious advantages because of the freedom. One is able to decide all of the issues in the itinerary and at whatever time allowing for a personalized trip. When travelling alone you definitely travel at your own terms.
Before embarking on the solo travel there are several things one needs to consider and plan for.
- It’s advisable to prepare for the trip financially well in advance so as not to have to pay for a debt after the trip. The financial burden will become more prominent on solo traveler because you are alone in the venture. Enjoying delayed gratification is when you set for the trip and prepare for the next trip as soon as you are back.
- Choose an accommodation that’s solo friendly. Book a hotel, B&B or hostel that is mostly preferred for solo travelers. Imagine being on a trip and you find yourself in an accommodation that is full of couples and even honeymooners.
- Try packing light. This will ease your movements. If you are many and you have several luggage it’s easy to leave one person watching over them as the other person confirms something else. While travelling solo you need to have ease in movements with the luggage.
- Your identity is important and you should strive to protect it. It’s common to lose belongings while travelling and can become worse if you lose your credit cards and identification. You should also try to avoid using public Wi-Fi as they are more insecure.
- Staying low key will really go a long way in ensuring you blend easily with the new destination. While touring one may tend to throw care to the wind and live freely. Flashing jewelry only causes more exposure to the valuable and may attract people of ill intent.
- Be prepared to mingle with the locals and enjoy their food and culture. Take care not to indulge uncontrollably as not everything is good if you are not used to it.
- Carrying a book is a great signal to other that you are a solo traveler.
Sometimes it’s good to enjoy alone time as it enables one to reflect. Solo traveling can an enjoyable experience or even a memorable one.
Family friendly affordable holiday destinations
With the economical crunch in most countries, vacations have taken a back seat as most families have little disposable income to spare for such needs. Most people have even lost their jobs and those who are lucky are definitely not spending at all. However the most limiting factor to taking a vacation is the perception that it is always expensive and needs huge savings to undertake. This is not necessarily true as if one is keen they can be able to get better deals for small amount. A vacation should also not be seen as a purely luxury affair as it also has its importance. It provides family with the opportunity to reconnect with each other and celebrate life. This is a major problem especially for the city dwellers who hardly have time to spend with their family members. It’s impossible to replace the building of family memories along the way and the bonds that get forged along too. Doing prior research one can be able to get affordable flights to suite their budgets.
The family’s budget should be necessarily dented whenever the vacation is being undertaken. Taking time to plan in advance can lead to having maximum fun while keeping the cost under control. Booking of hotels and flights way early in advance can lead to cheaper rates and huge savings. A lot of family destinations have made adjustments to their rates so as to be aligned to the current economic situation. There are several family friendly packages with all inclusive options which includes discounted hotels, affordable flights, rental cars and entry ticket to local attractions.
A great example that is usually a family favorite for many is the Disney theme parks. It’s usually everyday dream for kids to go to Disney and not disregarding adults desire too to holiday at any Disney resort. Considering the way the resort has packed their offering it makes it a great choice. It has provided a lot of discounts for family vacations which includes meals, air fare and park tickets. It’s a great choice considering the memories it will create for a lifetime at such affordable cost. There are other not popular destination though great too which are family oriented and with lower rates too. These include the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom theme park located in Louisville Kentucky. It also has very famous roller coasters known world over. The worlds famous Louisville Zoo is also located there. Most family consider baseball a family sport and its will interest them if they visit Louisville factory. This is where the legendary Louisville slugger batting gloves and bats are made. Alternatively the Louisville Cardinals can be watched on court playing against some college teams.
Planning a family trip should always be planned way early so as to allow for taking advantage of lower rates. This will also allow for refunds and avoid late cancellations in case of any eventualities.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!